1. You agree to these terms by using this site
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Web site or any of our other microsites. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our sites.
ENNHRI tries to ensure that the information of this web site is complete, accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions may occur or content may become obsolete. ENNHRI may also revise, add or delete the information and services contained in this web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification.
2. Ownership of content
3. Your use of the site
You can use the Site as follows:
- You may download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- You may not use any images or graphs without ENNHRI’s written permission;
- Content within the “News” section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in newspapers, news magazines, specialized publications and broadcast media;
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content from the website without ENNHRI’s written permission;
- You are prohibited from using the Site or information available from the site – including third party information / to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ENNHRI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, defeat or circumvent security features, or otherwise cause damage to the system are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable laws.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
All content is subject to change and is provided to you “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall ENNHRI be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
6. Links to third party sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than ENNHRI. Such links are provided for your convenience only. ENNRHI does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Neither does ENNHRI endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites.
7. Revisions to the terms
8. Law and jurisdiction
9. Secured access privilege: user account, password and security
ENNHRI maintains a secured section of this Website to share and make available certain materials and information that require access restrictions. Validated users will be granted access privileges to such secured section. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their assigned User ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account. ENNHRI shall not be liable or responsible for any misuse of User ID and password.
As a condition of the grant of access to the secured section, the user must agree that ENNHRI may terminate the user’s account and its access privilege for any reason. The user must also agree that any termination of its access privileges may be effected without prior notice, and that ENNHRI may at any time immediately deactivate or delete the user’s account and prevent the user from further access to the secured section of the Website. Furthermore, the user must agree that ENNHRI shall not be liable in any respect to the user or to any third-party for any termination of the user’s access to the secured section of the Website.
Copyright © 2019 ENNHRI. All rights reserved.